FOX UFL Broadcast Team revealed

United Football League (2024) Discussion
4th&long
MVP

FOX UFL Broadcast Team revealed

Post by 4th&long »

https://www.foxsports.com/presspass/blo ... fl-season/

>> Curt Menefee, Joel Klatt Headline FOX UFL Lineup

Kevin Kugler, Mark Sanchez, Brock Huard, Devin Gardner and Jake Butt Round Out Stout FOX UFL Broadcasting Roster

FOX Sports Opens Season March 30 Featuring Matchup of 2023 USFL Champion Birmingham Stallions vs. 2023 XFL Champion Arlington Renegades <<
MGB01
MVP

Re: FOX UFL Broadcast Team revealed

Post by MGB01 »

As I thought at the last second, Kugler's doing Sweet 16 (Westwood One) so he's already in Detroit, and with only one game in week two he's not needed while he's doing the Final Four.

We'll see what happens with Joel during the next two weeks after that with Ohio St/Mich spring games--both are roughly two hours from B-ham if he goes that route.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

MGB01 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:57 pm As I thought at the last second, Kugler's doing Sweet 16 (Westwood One) so he's already in Detroit, and with only one game in week two he's not needed while he's doing the Final Four.

We'll see what happens with Joel during the next two weeks after that with Ohio St/Mich spring games--both are roughly two hours from B-ham if he goes that route.
Good call.  And I think Fox has a good line up.
XFL4ever
Quarterback

Post by XFL4ever »

Kugler is a favorite of mine. I listen to him on Westwood One Radio (formerly CBS radio) when he broadcasts pregame shows before MNF, TNF, etc.