June 9th vs. San Antonio will be the first championship game for a professional football team from St. Louis

United Football League (2024) Discussion
Davis
Linebacker

June 9th vs. San Antonio will be the first championship game for a professional football team from St. Louis

Post by Davis »

since Super Bowl XXXVI when the Rams lost to the Patriots 20-17. St. Louis sports fans' spirits need to be lifted right now.
BattleHawks
Running Back

Re: June 9th vs. San Antonio will be the first championship game for a professional football team from St. Louis

Post by BattleHawks »

meh, i'm still a rams fan, and we just won the super bowl recently

also the missouri based chiefs are currently on a legendary run
XFL4ever
Quarterback

Re: June 9th vs. San Antonio will be the first championship game for a professional football team from St. Louis

Post by XFL4ever »

I wonder if we'll have Garbers or Dormandy as the QB....
Davis
Linebacker

Post by Davis »

BattleHawks wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:23 am meh, i'm still a rams fan, and we just won the super bowl recently

I’m talking about St. Louis football and its history only. The LA Rams nor the Chiefs count, so you’re in the minority.
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

This I believe would be the first Sunday night game in St. Louis (with one more BH win) since 2003, long enough ago that Menefee was still doing regional games (and FOX's #1 team was Buck/Aikman/Collinsworth).
Davis
Linebacker

Post by Davis »

I just checked and you’re correct. This just further proves how poorly run the Rams were since then and when they departed, but sure, it was the fans fault they did.
Davis
Linebacker

Post by Davis »

XFL4ever wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:31 pm I wonder if we'll have Garbers or Dormandy as the QB....
Brady or Bledsoe….this is getting spooky lol
BattleHawks
Running Back

Post by BattleHawks »

Davis wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:55 pm
BattleHawks wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 11:23 am meh, i'm still a rams fan, and we just won the super bowl recently

I’m talking about St. Louis football and its history only. The LA Rams nor the Chiefs count, so you’re in the minority.
nah, i'm not
Davis
Linebacker

Post by Davis »

BattleHawks wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 10:31 pm
Davis wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 12:55 pm

nah, i'm not
Yes, you most certainly are, and no amount Chefs propaganda crammed down the locals’ throats will change it.
jcestl
Running Back

Post by jcestl »

I honestly cannot understand how ANYONE in the St Louis area can root for the Chiefs.  Chiefs ownership did everything it could to get football out of StL. 
F*** them!!