The UFL Football

United Football League (2024) Discussion
MarkNelson
UFLBoard Correspondent

The UFL Football

Post by MarkNelson »

Seems like a good looking football. Nothing crazy about it. It is marked with UFL and includes the names of the USFL and XFL.

Attachments
UFL-football-2.jpg
UFL-football-2.jpg (82.66 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
UFL-football-1.jpg
UFL-football-1.jpg (83.93 KiB) Viewed 1668 times
UFLBoard: https://uflboard.com/news/author/mnelson/
Author: “XFL 2020: Rise and Fall” https://xfl2020book.com
Coming soon: “XFL 2023: Rise”
Favourite Leagues: XFL and CFL | Fan of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Coffeeeyes
Quarterback

Re: The UFL Football

Post by Coffeeeyes »

No complaints. I like the need to mark the XFL and USFL conferences on it. 

I’m someone who disliked the XFL 23 logo, and I feel like this UFL logo has tints of it but I can’t lie on the football the UFL logo looks very crisp.
4th&long
MVP

Post by 4th&long »

Coffeeeyes wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 pm No complaints. I like the need to mark the XFL and USFL conferences on it. 

I’m someone who disliked the XFL 23 logo, and I feel like this UFL logo has tints of it but I can’t lie on the football the UFL logo looks very crisp.
I agree - the conferences is a great touch, I wasn't a fan of the XFL 2023 logo either, Did like the thick letter USFL and UFL has that with hints of modern XFL but in a good way.  2 thumbs up!
Rmbay
Running Back

Post by Rmbay »

Although the pictures don't show it, I believe each team's footballs also have their logo on one of the bottom panels, although I'm not sure if that includes the official game day balls. 
MGB01
MVP

Post by MGB01 »

Coffeeeyes wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:10 pm No complaints. I like the need to mark the XFL and USFL conferences on it. 

You know IRT the logo you almost wonder if the on-off again UFL game (the one that's supposed to rival FIFA, like if Madden ever got a serious competitor again) had anything to do with a bridge to an eventual merger under the UFL brand--which obviously was part of the sale since Vince acquired it. Was Gerry Cardinale an investor there too?

Forget the complaints from AXE and the Megan Rapinoe nonsense, those were the same right down to the lettering.

So here we are 2024, the UFL exists as a league (again) and the game may finally come out sometime this year. Could have used Ronaldo dropping 40 mil into the XFL, but it'd be hilarious if our UFL gets a game out first while the other one's still stuck in development hell.
johnnyangryfuzzball
Head Coach

Post by johnnyangryfuzzball »

Something to note that the manufacturer is once again Big Game Football Factory (a/k/a Team Issue), which had manufactured both league's balls. The XFL switched to the USFL specifications in 2023 after their more ambitious 2020 "X Pebble" design.
Coffeeeyes
Quarterback

Post by Coffeeeyes »

MGB01 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:06 pm

You know IRT the logo you almost wonder if the on-off again UFL game (the one that's supposed to rival FIFA, like if Madden ever got a serious competitor again) had anything to do with a bridge to an eventual merger under the UFL brand--which obviously was part of the sale since Vince acquired it. Was Gerry Cardinale an investor there too?

Forget the complaints from AXE and the Megan Rapinoe nonsense, those were the same right down to the lettering.

So here we are 2024, the UFL exists as a league (again) and the game may finally come out sometime this year. Could have used Ronaldo dropping 40 mil into the XFL, but it'd be hilarious if our UFL gets a game out first while the other one's still stuck in development hell.
Are you talking about Maximum Football? I feel like the UFL is wrong to try to expand to indie devs. Try to get your league added to Madden like how Euroleague was in 2k a while ago. That’d be smarter